Book:The Time-travelling Caveman
|The Time-travelling Caveman|
|Publication date||1 September 2020|
|All data relates to the first UK edition.|
Imagination is an amazing thing.
It can take you to the top of the highest mountain, or down to the bottom of the deepest depths of the sea.
This is where it took Doggins on his Awfully Big Adventure: a quest full of magic and flying machines. (And the world's best joke - trust me, it's hilarious.)
It took three young inventors to the moon (where they may or may not have left a bottle of lemonade) and a caveman on a trip to the dentist.
You can join them on these adventures, and many more, in this incredible collection of stories . . .
From the greatest imagination there ever was.
Written for local newspapers when Terry Pratchett was a young lad, these never previously published stories are packed full of anarchic humour and wonderful wit.
A must-have for Terry fans . . . and young readers looking for a fix of magic.
- Professor Whelk's Trip To Mars
- The Tropnecian Invasion of Great Britain
- The Pied Piper of Blackbury
- Ub and the Toad
- The Mark One Computer
- The Great Big Weather Fight
- The Time-travelling Caveman
- Lemonade on the Moon
- The Hole in Time
- The Wizard of Blackbury United
- Bedwyr and Arthur's Hill
- Mr Trapcheese and his Ark
- Doggins Has an Awfully Big Adventure
- Johnno, the Talking Horse
- The Wild Knight
- The Wergs' Invasion of Earth
- Bason and the Hugonauts
Aditionally in the special slipcase edition of the book there is included the extra story:
- The Bed Scratcher