Book:The Witch's Vacuum Cleaner
|The Witch's Vacuum Cleaner|
|Publication date||25 August 2016|
|All data relates to the first UK edition.|
Poor Mr Swimble is having a bad day.
Rabbits are bouncing out of his hat, pigeons are flying out of his jacket and every time he points his finger, something magically appears – cheese sandwiches, socks . . . even a small yellow elephant on wheels!
It’s becoming a real nuisance – and he’s allergic to rabbits.
His friends at the Magic Rectangle can’t help, but the mysterious vacuum cleaner he saw that morning may have something to do with it . . .
Fourteen fantastically funny stories from master storyteller Sir Terry Pratchett, full of food fights, pirates, wizards and crooks!
‘Arresting stuff! So funny it’s criminal!’ – PC Gorsebush Jones
- The Witch's Vacuum Cleaner
- The Great Train Robbery
- The Truly Terrible Toothache
- The Frozen Feud
- Darby and the Submarine
- The Sheep Rodeo Scandal
- An Ant Called 4179003
- The Fire Opal
- Lord Cake and the Battle for Banwen's Beacon
- The Time Travelling Television
- The Blackbury Park Statues
- Wizard War
- The Extraordinary Adventures of Doggins
- Rincemangle, the Gnome of Even Moor
Additionally the slipcase edition contains a new introduction, commentary for each story and two extra stories:
- Johnno, the Talking Horse
- The Wild Knight