Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:24, 19 February 2014 by AgProv (Adding local pub - a low dive where halves are served)
A street in Ankh-Morpork, located in the widdershins-rimwards quarter of the city, near the river. It runs between Treacle Mine Road and Easy Street, halfway divided by Gleam Street. It is known for its tenements and workshops.
- The Axe and Bottle (Dwarf pub)
- Cable Street Particulars, the "secret police";
- Gimlet's Hole Food Delicatessen, a dwarf restaurant;
- The Temple of Anoia, She Who Gets Things Unstuck, just above the bookie's shop.(Go up by the side stairs and ask for the Rev. Extremelia Mume. If out, leave mail at bookie's downstairs).;
- Downstairs is Lashbrooke's Bookmakers ("Conveniently located below Miss Mume's Multi-Purpose Temple");
- Gimmick's pinnery is at number 4c.