A most noble profession - passing on of knowledge to children, so that the great store of human intellect, myth, understanding and wisdom can be upheld and added to by each succeeding generation.
And, as they say, if you can't do...teach.
- Miss Alice Band - wears the purple teaching sash of the Assassins' Guild school. Teaches edificeering, traps, deadfalls, ancient history and Stealth Archaeology.
- Gammer Brevis - a witch who teaches village school children in Lancre.
- Eulalie Butts - headmistress at the Quirm College for Young Ladies
- Iron Ronnie - Susan Sto Helit's PE teacher.
- Miss Delcross, deputy headmistress and Hygiene teacher at the Quirm College for Young Ladies.
- Madame Deux-Epees - teacher of swordsmanship at the A.G. School.
- Madam Frout - headmistress of the Frout Academy in Ankh-Morpork
- Master Greetling - Head of the Teachers' Guild
- Perspicacia Tick - teacher and witchfinder
- Frau Tissel - Moist von Lipwig's kindergarten teacher.
- Ronald Saveloy - even called Teach by the Silver Horde
- Frau Shambers - Moist von Lipwig's second-grade teacher.
- Miss Smith-Rhodes - teacher at the A.G. School. Topic areas unknown.
- Dame Slightly- Samuel Vimes first schoolteacher. Accepted payment in gin.
- Susan Sto Helit -- Death's granddaughter and teacher extraordinaire.
- Lady T'malia - teaches Political Expediency at the Assassins' Guild school.
- Herr Doktor von Ubersetzer - teacher, possibly of languages, at the A.G. School.
- Dame Venting - appears to have filled in when Dame Slightly took too many fees in gin.
- Granny Weatherwax -- all witches pass on their knowledge to someone, so that the skills don't die. Granny has tutored, amongst others, Esk and Tiffany Aching