Also known as Arnold Bros (est. 1905). This is the paradise on earth inhabited by Nomes since time immemorial - well at least, since 1905. It occupies the land formally known as The Site, this is between Palmer Street and the Fish Market and the High Street back and Disraeli Road in the Grimethorpe/Blackbury post-industrial conurbation, somewhere in the North of England. It Houses approximatley 2000 Nomes and is the primary location of Truckers, the first book of the Bromeliad trilogy. Upto the time of closure the General Manager was Mr DHK Butterthwaite.