TV and Film:Truckers
|Starring||Joe McGann, Debra Gillett, Rosalie Williams|
|Annotations||Annotations for TV and Film:Truckers|
|Followed by||Johnny and the Dead|
|All data relates to the UK home release.|
The plot follows the same events as Truckers, the first book in the Bromeliad series, which follows Masklin's attempt to lead his tribe to safety first at the Store, and then later away again after news of the Store's imminent demolition.
The series originally consisted of thirteen, ten minute long episodes, this changed when the series was released on video and they were edited together as a single 'film.' Later re-released on DVD.
- Masklin — Joe McGann
- Grimma — Debra Gillett
- Granny Morkie — Rosalie Williams
- Torrit — John Jardine
- The Thing — Edward Kelsey
- Angalo de Haberdasheri — Nigel Carrington
- Duke de Haberdasheri - David Scase
- Dorcas del Icatessen — Brian Trueman
- Abbot of the Stationeri — Sir Michael Hordern
- Gurder — Brian Southwood
- Vinto Pimmie — Jimmy Hibbert
The TV series was also adapted into a hardback book by Ladybird Press and a paperback book by Corgi the same year as its release which were both illustrated with pictures from the series.