Book:The Shepherd's Crown
|The Shepherd's Crown|
|Publication date||27 Aug, 2015|
|Main characters||Tiffany Aching|
|Notes||The forty-first Discworld novel|
|All data relates to the first UK edition.|
Released on Thursday 27th August 2015.
A SHIVERING OF WORLDS
Deep in the Chalk, something is stirring. The owls and the foxes can sense it, and Tiffany Aching feels it in her boots. An old enemy is gathering strength.
This is a time of endings and beginnings, old friends and new, a blurring of edges and a shifting of power. Now Tiffany stands between the light and the dark, the good and the bad.
As the fairy horde prepares for invasion, Tiffany must summon all the witches to stand with her. To protect the land. Her land.
There will be a reckoning . . .
the final discworld novel
- Joe Aching
- The Chalk Hill Clan
- Letice Earwig
- Magrat Garlick
- Letitia Keepsake
- Of the Lathe the Swarf
- The King of the Elves
- Gytha Ogg
- Eunice Proust
- Mustrum Ridcully
- Laughing Boy Sideways
- Perspicacia Tick
- 'The Witches of Discworld bonus content' by Jacqueline Simpson, only available in the ebook version.
- ‘Doing As You Would Bee Done By’ by Terry Pratchett in Slipcase Collector's Edition.
- Four commentaries on the folklore of the book by Jacqueline Simpson in Deluxe Collector's or 'Gold' Edition.
- Map of the Chalk in 2017 Gift Edition.
- Spot illustrations in 2017 paperback edition by Laura Ellen Anderson.
||Discworld Series||Next book|
||Tiffany Series||Next book|